Employee Review

Former Employee

Corporate office/ Accounting/ Management

May 13, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

good friendly accountants and people, come and go as you want.

Cons

Terrible culture, mediocre pay, complete disconnect from Sr management to staff level. The typical hypocritical mentality where they smile in your face and speak behind your back. Would never work again for such organization. Good and talented staff do not last long, they walk out the door to a much better place. The typical accountant gets overworked and loaded with 10-12 properties then management has the audacity to complain why are dead lines not met. Dead end and no career progression.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Simply Monumental!

Jun 16, 2021 - Resident Property/Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee driven, very respectful of its residents. Monument's leadership thrives and embodies a culture of partnership where all employees understand how important their contributions are.Their open door policy makes it easy to showcase your skills and talents. Well-defined processes and transparency is what makes this company successful. Thank you Monument for being a great company to work for!

Cons

Their small presence in some markets makes it a little challenging to grow within the company; other than that I don't see many cons.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Monument Real Estate Services Response

CFO

Hello! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share these suggestions with us and we would love to learn more about how we can further support you in your goals. Feel free to reach out to your supervisor or to human resources at your convenience. Thanks so much!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Jun 16, 2021 - Regional Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that cares about their teams, strong leadership and great support system. A family environment where we work as one Team from onsite to corporate. Great pay and benefits !

Cons

No Cons currently noted, thank you.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Monument Real Estate Services Response

CFO

Thank you! This is wonderful to hear and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the support you need!

Discover more reviews about Monument Real Estate Services.