Morgan Hunt - An enjoyable place to work, your colleagues and management really made the difference. Supportive and collabrative. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Morgan Hunt

"An enjoyable place to work, your colleagues and management really made the difference. Supportive and collabrative."

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

Great training provided, solid opportunities to everyone even if new to recruitment.
Good working environment based in lovely offices in Central London.

Cons

Subject to long hours but this is true in any recruitment environment; however you are not expected to take work home in the evenings or weekends.

Advice to Management

Its important to listen and know your employees; be aware of their motivations and what makes them tick - will allow you to bring the best potential out of them.

Other Employee Reviews for Morgan Hunt

1. "Great to work for"

I have been working at Morgan Hunt full-time

Pros

Morgan Hunt are a very good company to work for.

They have supported me with development within the company and furthered my skills. Senior members of staff have been approachable and easy to talk to should I have had any problems, there is a very welcoming environment within the office.

Cons

Keeping managers well informed of the training of new employees and what it entails, to allow them to guide and offer support should the employee need it.

Advice to Management

Promote staff within the company, giving them opportunities they may be unaware of. maintaining a general catch up with employees to manage work load and expectations.

Morgan Hunt Response

Sep 20, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thanks for your review of life at Morgan Hunt. We appreciate the feedback and are really pleased that you are enjoying your time here and feel engaged with your environment and the good rapport with... More

2. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan Hunt full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have benefited from the fantastic opportunities the company has given me over the years. I am one of several staff who has done 10 years plus service and I have truly loved the journey the company has taken me on. They have shown belief in me, supported me with a training/development programme and they have rewarded my performance whether that be remuneration, bonus or promotion. They recognise potential and they like to promote within, the management team, senior management team and leadership team are testament to this. It is a fun place to work, quarterly team nights out, company social events, awards ceremonies and lavish Christmas parties to note. Work life balance is great the hours are good, the company has done a lot to address this to ensure they are not burning out their staff with unsociable hours. In summary, it’s a unique place that has something special. If you are dedicated and have the ability, you will prosper at Morgan Hunt.

Cons

Top biller's do not always make the best managers, not all cases but in some cases, they can leave something to be desired when it comes leadership and management. More support on desk for their staff is required to better support company wide training and development programme delivered by the talent team.

Advice to Management

Promoting within is great but I also think some of the best senior recruits in recent years have come with external experience. So, it is about having a better balance between external experience that gives a different perspective and the long serving staff that have climbed the ladder.

Morgan Hunt Response

Sep 15, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thanks very much for your review. Really appreciate the feedback. We are incredibly proud of our award winning training and development programme and that our employees feel engaged in their working... More