Morgan Hunt - An enjoyable place to work, your colleagues and management really made the difference. Supportive and collabrative. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Morgan Hunt

"An enjoyable place to work, your colleagues and management really made the difference. Supportive and collabrative."

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

Great training provided, solid opportunities to everyone even if new to recruitment.
Good working environment based in lovely offices in Central London.

Cons

Subject to long hours but this is true in any recruitment environment; however you are not expected to take work home in the evenings or weekends.

Advice to Management

Its important to listen and know your employees; be aware of their motivations and what makes them tick - will allow you to bring the best potential out of them.

Other Employee Reviews for Morgan Hunt

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

Pros

I've been working here for over a year and it's a great place to work. There's a real buzz in the office backed up by a supportive culture. My boss encourages me to have autonomy but I know there are there if I need them. This has allowed me to really grow and develop as a consultant. It's fun too, everyone gets on well and I look forward to coming into work in the morning.

Cons

I would have said the working hours which were very long on a daily basis but things have changed there and I work work 8.30am to 5pm which allows me to get home in time to see my kids.

"Manager review.."

Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan Hunt (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am happy to say I have been working at Morgan Hunt for nearly 6 years now and would highly recommend it to anyone! If you are starting out and wanting to learn the ropes or are an experienced manager wanting to manage multiple teams, Morgan Hunt offers both career paths. We are sector specialists in nearly all outr markets and our brand means we have a head start on pretty much all our competitors.
    There is a great family/team spirit within all the divisions with highly motivated, competent and intelligent recruiters all hungry to do well.
    Recognition is given on both an individual and team basis with great incentives and prizes to be won throughout the year.
    New working hours now mean you can leave at 5pm as well
    I wouldn’t want to work for any other agency!

Cons

No cons, all good here