MorganFranklin Consulting - Excellent work culture, great people to work with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

"Excellent work culture, great people to work with"

Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work Culture, Quality of peers , Big 4 strategy and focus with advantage of being in small size company.

Cons

Small company, Not many big name clients, not many clients in across the globe.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, you have good long term vision.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 15, 2014 – Chief HR Officer

Thanks for your feedback! I'm so glad you value one of our biggest and best differentiators--our ability to offer the best of a larger company along with the best of a smaller company. I encourage... More

Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

"Has potential, but fails to offer true opportunity to it's employees."

Former Employee - Consulting Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Consulting Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Small business with the latitude to work across multiple business groups and accounts which offers experience that is not readily available in a large company. There are pillars of excellence led by very talented and motivated professionals in leading business performance for clients.

Cons

Company is led by a group of long time friends which at times are not motivated to inspire and offer opportunity to motivated employees to do more. Potential for unfair and not equal employment practices; corporate values and culture are other than what senior management live by. An "open door" policy is openly offered by corporate management, but found this to be less than advertised with potential for reprisal.

Advice to Management

In the past MFC had been an up and coming small business, probably about time to sell the other side of the business before all the good people leave.

"Underrated Experience. Firm over sells and under performs"

Former Employee - Consulting Manager in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Consulting Manager in McLean, VA

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Entrepreneurial environment with a young vibe. Good benefits and above market compensation. Tries to be different. Easily accessible office location in Tyson's corner.

Cons

The firm does not set you up for success, but throws you in to billable projects with no alignment to your background and experience. The firm over sells on projects, and expects the available resources to figure it out, even if they aren't the right resources. The firm sold me on work life balance, than had me placed on a project requiring travel 5 nights a week and 11 billable hours a day.

Advice to Management

Be more honest during interviews about what work life balance means to MFC. It's ok to throw your consultants in, but set them up to succeed.