MorganFranklin Consulting - Great Company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

"Great Company to work for!"

Former Employee - INTEL SME in Reston, VA
Former Employee - INTEL SME in Reston, VA

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Top notch salary, concierge service, bosses seem to care about their employees. Quarterly wellness spas at the office! The cookouts were amazing. Benefits were the best I have ever had. I would go back to work for them in a second.

Cons

They sold our division. I had to go work for Lockheed Martin. Even though they sold us, they did do their best to make sure we were taken care of by the new company and did everything they could to make the transition easy.

Advice to Management

They seem to know what they are doing.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 2, 2014 – Chief HR Officer

Thanks for your wonderful post, especially 18 months after the divestiture. It was very important to the MFC leaders to ensure the employees in the divested division were taken care of. It was so ... More

Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

1. "Excellent work culture, great people to work with"

Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work Culture, Quality of peers , Big 4 strategy and focus with advantage of being in small size company.

Cons

Small company, Not many big name clients, not many clients in across the globe.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, you have good long term vision.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 15, 2014 – Chief HR Officer

Thanks for your feedback! I'm so glad you value one of our biggest and best differentiators--our ability to offer the best of a larger company along with the best of a smaller company. I encourage ... More

"Has potential, but fails to offer true opportunity to it's employees."

Former Employee - Consulting Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Consulting Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Small business with the latitude to work across multiple business groups and accounts which offers experience that is not readily available in a large company. There are pillars of excellence led by very talented and motivated professionals in leading business performance for clients.

Cons

Company is led by a group of long time friends which at times are not motivated to inspire and offer opportunity to motivated employees to do more. Potential for unfair and not equal employment practices; corporate values and culture are other than what senior management live by. An "open door" policy is openly offered by corporate management, but found this to be less than advertised with potential for reprisal.

Advice to Management

In the past MFC had been an up and coming small business, probably about time to sell the other side of the business before all the good people leave.