MorganFranklin Consulting - Morgan Franklin Review | Glassdoor

"Morgan Franklin Review"

Pros

Benefits were good, professional development funds were good, and the offices are very pretty.

Cons

A bit if sexism, not too terrible, but many people leave the company before their 2 year mark. Turn over is VERY high. Upper management hires their incompetent freinds, who would never be hired at that level ANYWHERE. They are paid well, but upper management is hired without having the right experience to lead teams. Their review policy is a joke. Most reviews given by managers are late and unsubstantiated is almost as if the managers are scared to give yearly reviews and are hoping that you'll forget about it and it will go away.

Advice to Management

Hire competent managers, so turnover rate won't stay so high.

Other Employee Reviews for MorganFranklin Consulting

1. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clear onboarding process, interest in knowing about my skills, nice humble people across the board

Cons

Have not been long enough to find any cons, I hope I never have to update this box.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jul 26, 2017 – Chief HR Officer

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and we are happy to have you as part of the MorganFranklin team! Our onboarding... More

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

MorganFranklin is a great place to work because they always put people first. I feel valued as an employee because I (like everyone else) am put on projects where I will grow as a person and a consultant. I also feel that we have provided value to our clients through strong teamwork.

Cons

As with most consulting companies, the travel can be difficult at first but MorganFranklin does a good job of balancing work and life. We have many local clients that serve as a nice break from the out of state travel that can be tiring.

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Jun 30, 2017 – Chief HR Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so delighted that you have gained valuable career experience that has helped you develop both personally and professionally... More