Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa - Great Employer! | Glassdoor

"Great Employer!"

I have been working at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Morongo for 3 years. I am in my 4th role - there is plenty of room for advancement if you show that you are dedicated, loyal, reliable, and hard working! You are able to transfer every 6 months into a new role if you are qualified, which means you can learn many different aspects of the company. Pay is competitive for the industry and the area. Benefits are extremely affordable, and we get free... lunches! There is also a matching 401k, which not all companies do anymore. Management and HR also does a lot of fun events for us and our families throughout the year. The best thing about working at Morongo is the team - we have an amazing team that works hard to give our guests an unforgettable experience.

Cons

Very fast paced environment, which I like, but if you aren't prepared, it can feel like a bit much some days. I personally love the fast paced nature of the casino - it makes the day go by very quickly.

Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa2019-02-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Surveillance Investigator in Cabazon, CA

I worked at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa for less than a year

Pros

Good camaraderie within the department, good management, wonderful training program, great pay

Cons

Strict on time off/vacation time

Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa2019-01-30
  2. "Don’t work here"

Former Employee - Server

I worked at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only good thing I have to say about Morongo is that they have Good benefits

Cons

There is a lot of favoritism here and many employees are treated extremely unfairly. Upper management does nothing to fix the issue. There are better casinos in the area to work for

Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa2019-12-12

Discover more reviews about Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa.