Morries Automotive Group - Overall personal view of employment at Morrie's | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Morries Automotive Group

"Overall personal view of employment at Morrie's"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Brooklyn Park, MN
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Brooklyn Park, MN

Pros

One of the best pay plans in the industry. Intensive training every morning and afternoon which is fabulous for a newbie, monotonous for a seasoned rep. Morrie's personal reputation is stellar as a man and as a business man. You will make 36k plus your first year just doing what you are told. You will make 50k plus your second or third year. If you are aggressive and can close, 100-150k is reasonable.

Cons

The high school clique attitude management has in both service and sales, is childish and detracts from the associates income and coporate in the end. Horrible benifit package that leaves you in debt due to the 4000 dollar deductible that has to be paid before benifits kick in, and the monthly premium is way too high compared to other dealerships. Without the politics, this could be a great place to make a career. But, if you just like to work hard and be to yourself, you will be overlooked numerous times on spoons and other perks. After a while it will bother you as disputes do come up and the winner is whoever's nose is up managements azz. (If you sell 16 units a month disregard the comments on politics)

Advice to Management

Quit the clique and grow up. You come across as unaproachable and that atmosphere kills the sales mojo.

Other Employee Reviews for Morries Automotive Group

1. "Management"

I have been working at Morries Automotive Group (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at a competitive dealership before working at Morrie's nothing compares. Morrie's is the best place to work Morrie's has heart.

Cons

Phone system needs to be replaced to many customers get hung up on. Missing out on opportunities, customers hate being hung up on then calling back having to start all over.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing.

Morries Automotive Group Response

Jun 21, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback. I would love more detail on the comment regarding the phones. I certainly do not want have an inferior experience on the phone for employees or ... More

2. "sales man"

I worked at Morries Automotive Group full-time

Pros

Fast paced
    Make your own salary
    Management

Cons

Commission was flat rated
    No advancement
    Not flexible with time off

Morries Automotive Group Response

Jun 21, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback, and the kind words. I am sorry that you did not recognize opportunity within Morrie's. We are growing rapidly, adding 5 new stores and seven brands to our portfolio. Further ... More