Morrison Community Living - If you want to enrich the lives of residents every day, MCL is the best place to work in the senior living space. | Glassdoor
  1. "If you want to enrich the lives of residents every day, MCL is the best place to work in the senior living space."

I have been working at Morrison Community Living

Pros

Culture, support, opportunity for growth, part of the largest hospitality company in the world.

Cons

The only con I can think of is MCL is such a big company and Compass Group is even bigger. There is power in that of course, but at times it can be overwhelming.

Advice to Management

The CEO, Scott MacLellan, is a true servant leader who empowers his teams to deliver the very best to the residents and partners we serve. He is a visionary and has helped position our company for continued growth. Scott, keep doing what you’re doing!

Morrison Community Living2019-01-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Job/Great People"

Former Employee - Wait Staff in Palos Park, IL

I worked at Morrison Community Living part-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Fast paced if you're looking for a serving job. The residents are always great no matter how inexperienced you are.

Cons

Upper management can be hard on you if there's mistakes.

Morrison Community Living2019-04-11
    2. "Lukewarm"

Current Employee - Executive Chef

I have been working at Morrison Community Living full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

late night is 8PM. Insurance is good

Cons

Director’s do what they want, zero corporate structure. No accountability . Lots of politics with their ED’s as well. No work life balance. Chefs get straddled with all the responsibility and all the blame.

Advice to Management

Need a compliance officer to visit each location quarterly at the minimum.

Morrison Community Living2019-05-05

Discover more reviews about Morrison Community Living.