Morrison Healthcare - It's all about the client | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Morrison Healthcare

"It's all about the client"

Pros

Great team environment. Benefits were ok. Appreciated by customers and community. Feels like you are working with family

Cons

The client comes first. Senior management does not care about their employees it's all about the client. Even if the things the client says are not true, dust off that resume. Senior management want to keep a contract. Once you're gone don't expect to transfer, you've been black balled throughout the entire company. Although you have sacrificed your family time, health and well being for the company you get treated like trash once you train your replacement.

Advice to Management

Spend some time in the units. Don't terminate dedicated employees based on word. Experience it for yourself. Get to know the management team before you make life changing decisions.

Other Employee Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

"I wouldn't recommend this job ever."

Current Employee - Prep, Cook, Dishwasher, Cafe, Cty
    Current Employee - Prep, Cook, Dishwasher, Cafe, Cty

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can eat for $10 every 2 weeks.

Cons

Wages are low, job expectations are unrealistic even by the best of workers.

Advice to Management

I feel the head does not know what the feet are doing. And if they do I have no hope anyone can be successful here. I am a loyal hard working employee of 2 yrs. who has multiple job descriptions and I assist in many tasks that are not in my job description. You do not value me enough to give me a raise despite my constant improvements to your company. I will now be looking for a new job where at least my hard work and pay may be equal. For the future my suggestion is to visit with your people and see the diamonds and determine their value.

2. "Morrison is a patient focused company with a bottom line mentality"

Pros

training, competitive pay, opportunity, fair wage, patient care

Cons

client first and foremost can put a precarious note on employees and limit growth