Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best employer by far!!!

May 11, 2021 - Director of Dining Services in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the many reasons Morrison Healthcare is one of the best employers is because they provide a great work/life balance, best work culture and enviroment and very competitive salary. Morrison. provides education opportunities and limitless opportunities to advance. they give you all the tools and then some. it is up to you to decide how successful you are within the company.

Cons

Morrison Healthcare is a contract Management company, so with that being said your contract could end and you would need to seek employment elsewhere. possibly within the company if there are opportunities in your area. for an individual with a family this maybe hard, for someone willing to travel and relocate the opportunities are everywhere. insurance benefits are awful. they don't cover much and the deductable is very high.

Continue reading

Morrison Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your constructive feedback as it will help to continue to grow and support our employees. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

Dec 14, 2022 - Patient Dining Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

great work environment and team

Cons

could be better pay and cleanliness

Morrison Healthcare Response

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and leaving a review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with Morrison Healthcare. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

exe chef position in georgia

Jan 27, 2023 - Executive Chef
    Business Outlook

Pros

like the size of establishment

Cons

location looking for job in georgia

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Morrison Healthcare.

Morrison Healthcare Careers

Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Building Your Career in Operations Becoming part of the Morrison Healthcare family, whether, in an entry-level hourly or management...More

• Corporate
  • Your Path
  • Benefits
  • Our Culture

Morrison Healthcare Photos

+ Add Photo
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Gifts for Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Celebrating Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Celebrating Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: We are loving our Socktober campaign!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Socktober box, also celebrating Halloween!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Socktober Celebrations!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Teaching Kitchen Event