Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love it here!

Jun 10, 2021 - Clinical Dietitian in Marietta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare is a very inclusive, diverse company that emphasizes patient and client satisfaction. As a new grad, Morrison gave me a great opportunity to progress as a growing dietitian while providing me with all of the training and benefits that I needed. Leaders with this company are very open to any and all conversation and have supported me from day one.

Cons

I've been with Morrison a short time (~2 months), and I've had nothing but good experiences so far. There is a slight disconnect between the clinical and food service side, but steps are actively being taken to close that gap and become more cohesive.

Continue reading

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

Dec 14, 2022 - Patient Dining Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

great work environment and team

Cons

could be better pay and cleanliness

Morrison Healthcare Response

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and leaving a review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with Morrison Healthcare. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

If all of Morrison's accounts are being handled like this they definitely need revising

Jan 20, 2023 - Culinary in Fredericksburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mary Washington Health Care from times to times steps in to make things better. Like having Morrison increase employees pay.

Cons

Always short on help but still wouldn't let employees work more hours especially since MWHC forced them to pay more , $ 15.00 an hour instead than the $ 11.50 they were paying. So now they expect the employees to work more and more to make up for the employees who quit . They keep serving the same food over and over again without changing the menu. Almost every day chicken, broccoli, minestrone soup, steamed rice and stuff like that. There is a high turn over . They also favor black employees giving them more hours than others (but rarely overtime) and whom they treat more kindly. Lots of stress and little pay.

Continue reading

Morrison Healthcare Response

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. It is unfortunate that your time here was not what you’d hoped. Your recommendations will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors, and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

Discover more reviews about Morrison Healthcare.

Morrison Healthcare Careers

Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Building Your Career in Operations Becoming part of the Morrison Healthcare family, whether, in an entry-level hourly or management...More

• Corporate
  • Your Path
  • Benefits
  • Our Culture

Morrison Healthcare Photos

+ Add Photo
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Gifts for Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Celebrating Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Celebrating Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: We are loving our Socktober campaign!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Socktober box, also celebrating Halloween!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Socktober Celebrations!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Teaching Kitchen Event