Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Current Employee

Great Place to work

Nov 29, 2021 - Culinary Director in Edison, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare has been the most amazing place to work. The support structure is unmatched, the growth opportunities are amazing, the management are the best I have ever had the opportunity to work with.

Cons

There are no cons for me.

Continue reading

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

Dec 14, 2022 - Patient Dining Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

great work environment and team

Cons

could be better pay and cleanliness

Morrison Healthcare Response

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and leaving a review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with Morrison Healthcare. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

If all of Morrison's accounts are being handled like this they definitely need revising

Jan 20, 2023 - Culinary in Fredericksburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mary Washington Health Care from times to times steps in to make things better. Like having Morrison increase employees pay.

Cons

Always short on help but still wouldn't let employees work more hours especially since MWHC forced them to pay more , $ 15.00 an hour instead than the $ 11.50 they were paying. So now they expect the employees to work more and more to make up for the employees who quit . They keep serving the same food over and over again without changing the menu. Almost every day chicken, broccoli, minestrone soup, steamed rice and stuff like that. There is a high turn over . They also favor black employees giving them more hours than others (but rarely overtime) and whom they treat more kindly. Lots of stress and little pay.

Continue reading

Morrison Healthcare Response

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. It is unfortunate that your time here was not what you’d hoped. Your recommendations will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors, and we are thankful for the time you spent with us.

Discover more reviews about Morrison Healthcare.

Morrison Healthcare Careers

Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Building Your Career in Operations Becoming part of the Morrison Healthcare family, whether, in an entry-level hourly or management...More

• Corporate
  • Your Path
  • Benefits
  • Our Culture

Morrison Healthcare Photos

+ Add Photo
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Gifts for Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Celebrating Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Celebrating Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: We are loving our Socktober campaign!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Socktober box, also celebrating Halloween!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Socktober Celebrations!
Morrison Healthcare photo of: Teaching Kitchen Event