- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
BEST JOB EVERJul 18, 2022 - Marketing in Columbus, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have the best team, the best accounts and get to work with amazing individuals every day. We get to provide elevated dining experiences to residents as they age.
Just wish we could do more but in time, we will!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 4, 2022 - Assistant Director of Dining ServicesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Generous PTO, work life balance, competitive pay.
Upper management doesn’t really care about people.
Hi there, we thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying many aspects of your position. If you feel like you are not getting the valuable support needed, please contact our HR Support Team. Thank you for being a part of Morrison Living!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - Dining DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- lots of useful company resources - good pay - little oversight - great orientation program but you may have to wait a few months
- must learn a lot on your own - work will depend on the contract, and you won't see the contract until you begin - little oversight (it's good and bad) - PTO combines sick and vacation time and resets each year. Get sick too much? No vacation for you. Be healthy.Continue reading