Mortgage Cadence - I really enjoy working at Mortgage Cadence, the environment created is quite amazing. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mortgage Cadence

"I really enjoy working at Mortgage Cadence, the environment created is quite amazing."

Pros

1. Amazing company environment
2. Senior management lead by example
3. Senior management cares about employees
4. Lots of room for growth- many opp. for promoting within

Cons

There is lots of new hires happening so things currently are quite crazy! It is exciting, yet when we have company meetings half the people must dial in and use web ex because our conference room is too full!

Advice to Management

I really enjoy the leadership style at Mortgage Cadence. I enjoy coming to work everyday because of the environment you have created. Thanks.

Other Employee Reviews for Mortgage Cadence

"Scrum Master Specialist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

I have been working at Mortgage Cadence full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What I like about Mortgage Cadence is their work culture and how laid back they are as a company. MC is a small/medium size company that acts like a start up where everyone is very informal and very helpful with each other. They are constantly trying new ways to improve their work culture and adapting to the company is very easy. MC focus a lot on team work and collaboration and uses Agile/Scrum as a framework. Also, being MC is an Accenture company so you will get all the benefits from Accenture. The way how I see is, you get to work for a small company with a start up work culture with a fortune 100 company benefits.

Cons

Work space is a little small but they are growing and is expanding so MC will most likely be expanding to a new and bigger location.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide feedback even if they are constructive criticism. Retrospective is the way to go.

"OK work environment, LOTS of Broken Promises"

Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Mortgage Cadence full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most of the people below Senior Management are great to work with.
    Remote work available
    Work with clients directly or on the product itself
    The software itself can do some really cool things if they focus on building it out more

Cons

Pretty much everyone at a senior manager level has their own agenda. They are looking for "yes" men even though they say that they are open to new ideas.
    They prod you with tons of promises, if you just work harder, you'll get this job... and then when the job opportunity presents itself, you get passed over for someone less experienced, who fits the mold better than you do.
    Accenture has come in and not really done much to help AMC from a process stand point. They really need to focus on building on the product and not on expanding relationships right now.

Advice to Management

Come up with a better road map. Integrate with more vendors. TREAT YOUR PEOPLE BETTER. Listen to their ideas and don't just sweep them under the carpet because they differ from your own. Don't be afraid to promote from within and get rid of some of your Senior Managers who are doing more harm than good. Train your people. Invest in their ideas. Listen to your customers who are only hostile because you are TELLING them instead of LISTENING to them.