Mosaic Sales Solutions - Winning Events | Glassdoor
  1. "Winning Events"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been to some fabulous events with this company. It was always a positive experience.

Cons

Events are short and you wish it last longer.

Advice to Management

Keep advancing in this industry.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2019-09-08
  1. "Moving Back Up!"

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

Mosaic has gone through a lot of change but still manages to land big clients because of everyone’s dedication to Mosaic and their clients. This is an atmosphere that prides itself on winning. I’ve seen some turnover but it seems to be people who come in thinking the work will be easy and they’ll be entitled to a promotion after being around for 3-6 months. I think it’s awesome that Mosaic really values continued results and not just perceived entitlement!

Cons

Sometimes decisions get caught up in the Acosta/Mosaic - “who gets to make the final decision” - battle.

Advice to Management

Make a few more solid improvements to the compensation structure. Tons of marketing companies are popping up all around offering to pay a bit more. Instead of playing salary roulette with your better employees, pay people a “little more than the average” so they stop responding to the LinkedIn head hunters and Mosaic can keep its top talent consistently.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2020-01-08
  2. "Fast paced, but fun environment"

Former Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Dallas, TX

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company invests in nice offices for a fun environment. Great environment for a millennial wanting grow in a company that is heavily client focused.

Cons

Acquisition in 2012 by a much bigger company caused a tremendous amount of change leading to some frustrations by many of the administrative departments specifically payroll, talent acquisition and HR

Advice to Management

While your client facing roles are important, don't forget that many are working hard behind the scenes in administrative roles that fully support the business.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Mosaic Sales Solutions.