Moser Consulting - Outstanding Company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moser Consulting

"Outstanding Company to work for!"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Moser Consulting is a great company to work for. They provide us with the necessary training to keep up with technology and enhance our skills. Ty and Paula care about their employees and provide them a great working environment and outstanding benefits.

Cons

As with any growing company there are growing pains. Trying to keep the small close company culture and growing at the same time is a struggle sometimes.

Nov 3, 2016

Thank you for recognizing us as a great company to work for. Our goal is to have our employees keep up-to-date with the latest and greatest technologies. We appreciate you being part of the Moser... More

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

1. "Great Organization"

Former Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Moser Consulting (More than 5 years)

Pros

Worked for Moser for 5 years and saw a lot of change throughout those years. Moser has excellent talent. Ty Moser takes great pains to ensure Moser is truly a great place to work. Can not say enough great things about the talent Moser has retained for 5, 10 and over 15 years.

Cons

Any company that goes through the growth Moser has gone through will have some hiccups. Strong practice management has helped overcome some of those obstacles.

Nov 3, 2016

Thank you for recognizing Moser Consulting and the wonderful talent we have here at Moser. We take pride in our employee retention and we thank you for your kind words and for being part of Moser.

"Contingency Planning - Recruitment Falicies"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Recruitment and sales of Moser's strength within the IT consulting field regarding benefits and the owners ability to sympathize as an ex-consultant having been on the bench.

Cons

Not very truthful in retaining practices once a client released several Moser employees from a contract. Non of the bench-time benefits were offered and over 95% of these Moser's full-time employees were severed from the Moser.

Advice to Management

Contingency planning first and foremost -
    Do not go for $$$ for the sake of revenue gains when you are not positioned all around to handle the "what ifs" in a more credible way.

Sep 8, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. The technology consulting landscape is challenging and unpredictable. The risks and rewards of being a contractor are in sharp contrast to working an in-house corporate... More