Moser Consulting - Rock IT | Glassdoor

"Rock IT"

Current Employee - Director, Practice Management in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Director, Practice Management in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Family atmosphere with open door policy to talk to manangment. Employees pull together as a team to help everyone be successfully. Managers take personal interest in employee success. Very open communication about how the company is performing. Cafe is stocked with food and drinks to take a break with co-workers. Insurance cost are very low at $30 month.

Cons

Some of the sales is still done like a small company, not following the client relationship roadmap. Like all IT hard deadline mean that there is some times when the balance is hard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you guys rock.

Nov 4, 2016

We do appreciate your time in posting a review. Our goal is to keep Moser as a family environment even as we grow. We will continue to work towards growing our sales team. Thank you for being a... More

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

1. "Technology Solutions Thoughtful Leader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Compelling leader in solutions technology.
    Thriving workforce of consultants with diverse industry knowledge - big data, cloud, security, audit, infrastructure, telephony, mobile app development, and software.
    Dub "Midwest Google" that promotes innovative, discovery, and forward thinkers.

Cons

Outgrowing office space - consider expansion.

Advice to Management

Keep innovation streams going
    Continue exploration of Marketplace potential

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. As we grow, we continue to look at future needs for expansion. Thank you for being part of Moser and our exception growth.

2. "Great Culture"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Moser Consulting provides an atmosphere that promotes and encourages individuals to be who they are. Everyone at Moser Consulting is treated as a valued member of the the team, and the relaxed, family environment is second to none. Moser Consulting truly cares about members of their team.

Cons

I would say that the food is sometimes too good, and are overly generous to us.

Advice to Management

Please continue to encourage the family culture because this is what will set you apart from everyone else.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you very much for recognizing us! Our goal is to continue to grow, but to keep that family feel. We appreciate you being part of the Moser Family.