Moser Consulting - Technology Solutions Thoughtful Leader | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moser Consulting

"Technology Solutions Thoughtful Leader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Compelling leader in solutions technology.
Thriving workforce of consultants with diverse industry knowledge - big data, cloud, security, audit, infrastructure, telephony, mobile app development, and software.
Dub "Midwest Google" that promotes innovative, discovery, and forward thinkers.

Cons

Outgrowing office space - consider expansion.

Advice to Management

Keep innovation streams going
Continue exploration of Marketplace potential

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. As we grow, we continue to look at future needs for expansion. Thank you for being part of Moser and our exception growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

"Excellent employee oriented company"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moser Consulting has been an excellent company that works hard to support and build into employees through extensive training opportunities, health initiatives, service opportunities and open, communicative corporate culture.

As the company has grown in my time here they have not wavered from supporting employee personal development plans for work related training and certifications and they continue to look for additional resources to ensure their consultants are on top of the latest trends and tools that may be needed to perform their tasks.

In addition to professional support they also take care of their onsite employees with lunch multiple times a week, stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, an onsite workout room and more.

Monthly communication from upper management on the current business activity and client highlights is also a welcome feature.

Cons

If there are any challenges for the company I would say it is figuring out how to keep consultants that are onsite with customers connected back to the core culture. The monthly meetings do help in this regard but it is still a challenge that comes with employees out at multiple sites.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue doing what you are doing. Building into employees with training, communication and other perks helps employees to feel valued and respected.

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our employees and appreciate your recognition.

"A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ive had the opportunity to work for a number of companies in my 15 year career ranging from defense contractors to software startups. Moser is hands down the best company that Ive had a chance to work for. One of the best things about Moser is their commitment to continued education. Some places I have worked may buy you a book if you really need it but Moser makes huge investments in training and certifications programs. This is evident by the quality of IT professionals that Moser employs. I have yet to work with anyone that I haven't really enjoyed working with. In addition to a generous salary, Moser offers great benefits and wellness plans. Finally, Moser is a company that I can trust and that I am very proud to work for.

Cons

Working as a contractor its easy to get disconnected from your employer. We have monthly meetings where we review the monthly earnings and "big" news but I often feel like I might be missing out on opportunities that just didn't get communicated.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for the very positive review. Our people are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees grow within their career and time at Moser. Hopefully, our monthly newsletter will be... More