Moser Consulting - Excellent employee oriented company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moser Consulting

"Excellent employee oriented company"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moser Consulting has been an excellent company that works hard to support and build into employees through extensive training opportunities, health initiatives, service opportunities and open, communicative corporate culture.

As the company has grown in my time here they have not wavered from supporting employee personal development plans for work related training and certifications and they continue to look for additional resources to ensure their consultants are on top of the latest trends and tools that may be needed to perform their tasks.

In addition to professional support they also take care of their onsite employees with lunch multiple times a week, stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, an onsite workout room and more.

Monthly communication from upper management on the current business activity and client highlights is also a welcome feature.

Cons

If there are any challenges for the company I would say it is figuring out how to keep consultants that are onsite with customers connected back to the core culture. The monthly meetings do help in this regard but it is still a challenge that comes with employees out at multiple sites.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue doing what you are doing. Building into employees with training, communication and other perks helps employees to feel valued and respected.

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our employees and appreciate your recognition.

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

1. "No Place like Moser"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moser is the best place I have ever worked for. Its been a growing company since I started that has maintained that small company culture feel. The employee benefits are unlike any I've seen. The owners of this company truly invest in their people and it shows. From a fully stocked kitchen, to baseball suite tickets, to access to training as needed, to an awesome Wellness program, you feel appreciated here, no doubt. The transparency of the owners in sharing the most updated status of how Moser is doing at any time is something the employees really appreciate. I feel lucky to have found Moser.

Cons

With any growing small company, communication is an area that always has room for improvement. Steps have been taken to improve this area as well though.

Advice to Management

I feel like they are invested in their employees and are doing a great job. Time will only continue to improve the processes. Keep it up. :)

Nov 4, 2016

We appreciate your recognition and we are thankful to have great people like you as part of our Moser Family. Thank you for your kind words.

2. "Anonymous Employee"

Pros

Good people. Great leadership. Good vision. Good work/life balance. Good compensation.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. Much appreciation!