Moser Consulting - No Place like Moser | Glassdoor

"No Place like Moser"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moser is the best place I have ever worked for. Its been a growing company since I started that has maintained that small company culture feel. The employee benefits are unlike any I've seen. The owners of this company truly invest in their people and it shows. From a fully stocked kitchen, to baseball suite tickets, to access to training as needed, to an awesome Wellness program, you feel appreciated here, no doubt. The transparency of the owners in sharing the most updated status of how Moser is doing at any time is something the employees really appreciate. I feel lucky to have found Moser.

Cons

With any growing small company, communication is an area that always has room for improvement. Steps have been taken to improve this area as well though.

Advice to Management

I feel like they are invested in their employees and are doing a great job. Time will only continue to improve the processes. Keep it up. :)

Nov 4, 2016

We appreciate your recognition and we are thankful to have great people like you as part of our Moser Family. Thank you for your kind words.

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

1. "Anonymous Employee"

Pros

Good people. Great leadership. Good vision. Good work/life balance. Good compensation.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. Much appreciation!

2. "A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ive had the opportunity to work for a number of companies in my 15 year career ranging from defense contractors to software startups. Moser is hands down the best company that Ive had a chance to work for. One of the best things about Moser is their commitment to continued education. Some places I have worked may buy you a book if you really need it but Moser makes huge investments in training and certifications programs. This is evident by the quality of IT professionals that Moser employs. I have yet to work with anyone that I haven't really enjoyed working with. In addition to a generous salary, Moser offers great benefits and wellness plans. Finally, Moser is a company that I can trust and that I am very proud to work for.

Cons

Working as a contractor its easy to get disconnected from your employer. We have monthly meetings where we review the monthly earnings and "big" news but I often feel like I might be missing out on opportunities that just didn't get communicated.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for the very positive review. Our people are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees grow within their career and time at Moser. Hopefully, our monthly newsletter will be... More