Moser Consulting - Anonymous Employee | Glassdoor

"Anonymous Employee"

Pros

Good people. Great leadership. Good vision. Good work/life balance. Good compensation.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. Much appreciation!

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

1. "A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ive had the opportunity to work for a number of companies in my 15 year career ranging from defense contractors to software startups. Moser is hands down the best company that Ive had a chance to work for. One of the best things about Moser is their commitment to continued education. Some places I have worked may buy you a book if you really need it but Moser makes huge investments in training and certifications programs. This is evident by the quality of IT professionals that Moser employs. I have yet to work with anyone that I haven't really enjoyed working with. In addition to a generous salary, Moser offers great benefits and wellness plans. Finally, Moser is a company that I can trust and that I am very proud to work for.

Cons

Working as a contractor its easy to get disconnected from your employer. We have monthly meetings where we review the monthly earnings and "big" news but I often feel like I might be missing out on opportunities that just didn't get communicated.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for the very positive review. Our people are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees grow within their career and time at Moser. Hopefully, our monthly newsletter will be... More

2. "Great Company - Great Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Moser seems to try and make work feel as comfortable as home...TVs to catch up on games, meals catered in weekly, coke machine, and open environment. Other bonuses are things like suite tickets to Pacers, shows and baseball.

The pay is extremely competitive and they offer other things like cell phone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training.

Cons

Sometimes the sales pipeline is slow to evolve and making those offsite employees feel more like an employee. Also, the PTO time could be better, but honestly everything is great!

Advice to Management

Just be open as possible, you have smart people working for you.

Nov 11, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We are always open to suggestions on how to improve our outreach to those consultants working on the client sites. Please feel free to pass along any... More