Moser Consulting - A great company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moser Consulting

"A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ive had the opportunity to work for a number of companies in my 15 year career ranging from defense contractors to software startups. Moser is hands down the best company that Ive had a chance to work for. One of the best things about Moser is their commitment to continued education. Some places I have worked may buy you a book if you really need it but Moser makes huge investments in training and certifications programs. This is evident by the quality of IT professionals that Moser employs. I have yet to work with anyone that I haven't really enjoyed working with. In addition to a generous salary, Moser offers great benefits and wellness plans. Finally, Moser is a company that I can trust and that I am very proud to work for.

Cons

Working as a contractor its easy to get disconnected from your employer. We have monthly meetings where we review the monthly earnings and "big" news but I often feel like I might be missing out on opportunities that just didn't get communicated.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for the very positive review. Our people are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees grow within their career and time at Moser. Hopefully, our monthly newsletter will be... More

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

"Great Company - Great Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Moser seems to try and make work feel as comfortable as home...TVs to catch up on games, meals catered in weekly, coke machine, and open environment. Other bonuses are things like suite tickets to Pacers, shows and baseball.

The pay is extremely competitive and they offer other things like cell phone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training.

Cons

Sometimes the sales pipeline is slow to evolve and making those offsite employees feel more like an employee. Also, the PTO time could be better, but honestly everything is great!

Advice to Management

Just be open as possible, you have smart people working for you.

Nov 11, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We are always open to suggestions on how to improve our outreach to those consultants working on the client sites. Please feel free to pass along any... More

"Just A Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very good work and life balance. Treat their employees like you wish every company you worked for previously did. Flexible work at home if client allows it.

Cons

Can't really think of anything substantial. Glassdoor says there needs to be a minimum of 20 words here so now it is 20 words.

Advice to Management

Stay the course on what you are currently doing. You recruit excellent talent and they want to do everything to exceed client's expectations.

Nov 11, 2016

We very appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful addition to the Moser Team.