Moser Consulting - Great Company - Great Culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moser Consulting

"Great Company - Great Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Moser seems to try and make work feel as comfortable as home...TVs to catch up on games, meals catered in weekly, coke machine, and open environment. Other bonuses are things like suite tickets to Pacers, shows and baseball.

The pay is extremely competitive and they offer other things like cell phone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training.

Cons

Sometimes the sales pipeline is slow to evolve and making those offsite employees feel more like an employee. Also, the PTO time could be better, but honestly everything is great!

Advice to Management

Just be open as possible, you have smart people working for you.

Nov 11, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We are always open to suggestions on how to improve our outreach to those consultants working on the client sites. Please feel free to pass along any... More

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

"Just A Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very good work and life balance. Treat their employees like you wish every company you worked for previously did. Flexible work at home if client allows it.

Cons

Can't really think of anything substantial. Glassdoor says there needs to be a minimum of 20 words here so now it is 20 words.

Advice to Management

Stay the course on what you are currently doing. You recruit excellent talent and they want to do everything to exceed client's expectations.

Nov 11, 2016

We very appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful addition to the Moser Team.

"Rock IT"

Current Employee - Director, Practice Management in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Director, Practice Management in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Family atmosphere with open door policy to talk to manangment. Employees pull together as a team to help everyone be successfully. Managers take personal interest in employee success. Very open communication about how the company is performing. Cafe is stocked with food and drinks to take a break with co-workers. Insurance cost are very low at $30 month.

Cons

Some of the sales is still done like a small company, not following the client relationship roadmap. Like all IT hard deadline mean that there is some times when the balance is hard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you guys rock.

Nov 4, 2016

We do appreciate your time in posting a review. Our goal is to keep Moser as a family environment even as we grow. We will continue to work towards growing our sales team. Thank you for being a... More