Moser Consulting - The Best Company To Work For In Indianapolis | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moser Consulting

"The Best Company To Work For In Indianapolis"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company provides well above average access to training in addition to their excellent health, dental and vision benefits. The culture is like no other. It truly feels like you are a member of the family, not just an employee.

Cons

If I have to give a con, it would be the uncertainty inherent in consulting and contracting work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Be sure that potential customers know about the corporate culture and the caring for employees.

Apr 6, 2017

Thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate you as an employee.

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

"No Place like Moser"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moser is the best place I have ever worked for. Its been a growing company since I started that has maintained that small company culture feel. The employee benefits are unlike any I've seen. The owners of this company truly invest in their people and it shows. From a fully stocked kitchen, to baseball suite tickets, to access to training as needed, to an awesome Wellness program, you feel appreciated here, no doubt. The transparency of the owners in sharing the most updated status of how Moser is doing at any time is something the employees really appreciate. I feel lucky to have found Moser.

Cons

With any growing small company, communication is an area that always has room for improvement. Steps have been taken to improve this area as well though.

Advice to Management

I feel like they are invested in their employees and are doing a great job. Time will only continue to improve the processes. Keep it up. :)

Nov 4, 2016

We appreciate your recognition and we are thankful to have great people like you as part of our Moser Family. Thank you for your kind words.

"Technology Solutions Thoughtful Leader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Compelling leader in solutions technology.
    Thriving workforce of consultants with diverse industry knowledge - big data, cloud, security, audit, infrastructure, telephony, mobile app development, and software.
    Dub "Midwest Google" that promotes innovative, discovery, and forward thinkers.

Cons

Outgrowing office space - consider expansion.

Advice to Management

Keep innovation streams going
    Continue exploration of Marketplace potential

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. As we grow, we continue to look at future needs for expansion. Thank you for being part of Moser and our exception growth.