Moser Consulting - The Best Company To Work For In Indianapolis | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moser Consulting

"The Best Company To Work For In Indianapolis"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company provides well above average access to training in addition to their excellent health, dental and vision benefits. The culture is like no other. It truly feels like you are a member of the family, not just an employee.

Cons

If I have to give a con, it would be the uncertainty inherent in consulting and contracting work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Be sure that potential customers know about the corporate culture and the caring for employees.

Apr 6, 2017

Thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate you as an employee.

Other Employee Reviews for Moser Consulting

"Technology Solutions Thoughtful Leader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Compelling leader in solutions technology.
    Thriving workforce of consultants with diverse industry knowledge - big data, cloud, security, audit, infrastructure, telephony, mobile app development, and software.
    Dub "Midwest Google" that promotes innovative, discovery, and forward thinkers.

Cons

Outgrowing office space - consider expansion.

Advice to Management

Keep innovation streams going
    Continue exploration of Marketplace potential

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. As we grow, we continue to look at future needs for expansion. Thank you for being part of Moser and our exception growth.

"Excellent employee oriented company"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moser Consulting has been an excellent company that works hard to support and build into employees through extensive training opportunities, health initiatives, service opportunities and open, communicative corporate culture.

As the company has grown in my time here they have not wavered from supporting employee personal development plans for work related training and certifications and they continue to look for additional resources to ensure their consultants are on top of the latest trends and tools that may be needed to perform their tasks.

In addition to professional support they also take care of their onsite employees with lunch multiple times a week, stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, an onsite workout room and more.

Monthly communication from upper management on the current business activity and client highlights is also a welcome feature.

Cons

If there are any challenges for the company I would say it is figuring out how to keep consultants that are onsite with customers connected back to the core culture. The monthly meetings do help in this regard but it is still a challenge that comes with employees out at multiple sites.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue doing what you are doing. Building into employees with training, communication and other perks helps employees to feel valued and respected.

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our employees and appreciate your recognition.