Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Benefits, Terrible Work/Life Balance

Feb 6, 2018 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company provided lunches, on-site gym, generous benefits package is great! The senior technical folks are top notch which makes for great collaboration. I learned so much in my time at Moser. However, as an employee of a consulting company, remember that you don't work for Moser, you work for the client. All the free food in the world doesn't matter if you are working at the client from hell. Moser does provide training which is great. Though everytime I had a training session I still had to maintain 40hrs at the client!

Cons

Moser Consulting is a staffing agency above anything else. Moser finds contracts, then sends employees to work for that client. If you are lucky and find a great client then you are set. However, Moser has contracts with some of the worst companies in Indiana. These companies work their staff to the bone, including you. Moser takes no steps to protects it's employees. 80 hour weeks, 24/7 on-call, burnout, and mental strife are waiting for you. Please be careful when considering Moser as an employer. You also need to watch out for the tech stack at the client. There have been a non-trivial amount of employees that essentially got locked in to old or out of date tech. This is especially detrimental to developers who want to stay on the bleeding edge. You will have a very hard time finding a client to work for at Moser that uses the latest and greatest tech.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Family-Owned, Considerate, Professional, and Responsive

Apr 5, 2021 - Multimedia Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Excellent Benefits Package, Owners/Managers Are Responsive, Proactive, and Considerate

Cons

I did not apply to work at Moser sooner.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful place to be!

Apr 1, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is a very family-oriented company who cares about the well-being of their employees. I have only been with the company for 6 months but it has been a great experience for me so far. I absolutely love the team I work with! Always encouraging and supportive. Wonderful opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.