Moser Consulting - This Company Rocks!! | Glassdoor

"This Company Rocks!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company is all about the employee, monthly meetings to catch up on company news, awesome holiday and summer parties, great benefits, welcoming people, open door culture, and they support your career progression by getting you further training in your field and other fields of work you are interested in.

Cons

There are few entitled folks that have been around a while who sometimes complain about how they wish it were less people so they can get more benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep being innovative, ahead of the curve, and supporting those who love Moser, there are alot of us who appreciate the little and big things you do for us.

Moser Consulting2018-05-01

June 28, 2018Senior Corporate Recruiter

We appreciate your feed and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for being part of the Moser Family as Moser wouldn't be who we are today without all of our highly talented experts!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun atmosphere"

Current Employee - Intern in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are there for work and they enjoy it so makes the people and office a really fun place to be.

Cons

Sometime were forgotten and then wouldn't have much support on projects

Moser Consulting2019-02-24

February 25, 2019Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you enjoy working for Moser and we are very lucky to have fun, positive folks like you on our team. We do apologize if you feel forgotten on your projects. We encourage you to reach out to your team manager or one of our HR Advisors. We would love to have some new ideas on making sure all of our employees feel important. We would absolutely love your input and suggestions. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being part of the Moser Family.

2. "Great"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Great people and wonderful benefits.

Cons

Communication with in the company.

Moser Consulting2018-10-09

October 31, 2018Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to drop us a review. We are very appreciative of the feedback. Communication is a challenge from time to time and we are always working towards improving our communication. If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to help us improve we would welcome any suggestions anytime. Feel free to swing by and chat with our HR team, your Team Manager, or the owners. We always welcome suggestions on improvement. Thank you for being a great asset to our organization.

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.