Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

This Company Rocks!!

May 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is all about the employee, monthly meetings to catch up on company news, awesome holiday and summer parties, great benefits, welcoming people, open door culture, and they support your career progression by getting you further training in your field and other fields of work you are interested in.

Cons

There are few entitled folks that have been around a while who sometimes complain about how they wish it were less people so they can get more benefits.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Senior Corporate Recruiter

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for being part of the Moser Family as Moser wouldn't be who we are today without all of our highly talented experts!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Family-Owned, Considerate, Professional, and Responsive

Apr 5, 2021 - Multimedia Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Excellent Benefits Package, Owners/Managers Are Responsive, Proactive, and Considerate

Cons

I did not apply to work at Moser sooner.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful place to be!

Apr 1, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is a very family-oriented company who cares about the well-being of their employees. I have only been with the company for 6 months but it has been a great experience for me so far. I absolutely love the team I work with! Always encouraging and supportive. Wonderful opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.