Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Consultant

Jun 10, 2018 - Senior Consultant in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company. Employee benefits and flexibility are top notch. They treat their employees like family. The owner works hard to be transparent and provides monthly meetings to update staff on the company's performance. I will stay with Moser as long as I'm able.

Cons

There really are no cons for Moser inclusively. At the moment, Moser is a subcontractor under a terrible prime which does impact morale and coworking opportunities with prime staff.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value all of our employees' comments and take them to heart. Thank you for being part of our family here at Moser Consulting.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Family-Owned, Considerate, Professional, and Responsive

Apr 5, 2021 - Multimedia Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Excellent Benefits Package, Owners/Managers Are Responsive, Proactive, and Considerate

Cons

I did not apply to work at Moser sooner.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful place to be!

Apr 1, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is a very family-oriented company who cares about the well-being of their employees. I have only been with the company for 6 months but it has been a great experience for me so far. I absolutely love the team I work with! Always encouraging and supportive. Wonderful opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.