Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It could have been amazing

Aug 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medical, dental, mental, vision, and life coverage; sporting suites, games, and concert tickets; catering a few times a week and fully stocked fridge and cabinets; onsite workout facility, ability to work on the beautifully furnished deck overlooking the water; traveling employees can use the corporate apartment... there are MANY perks to working with Moser.

Cons

There is a lot of favoritism, unadressed backstabbing, a skewed bench system for consultants and a glass ceiling for admin that is visible to everyone. People are in management positions based on personal feelings rather than merit, and as a result, areas such as Business Development, consultant relations, as well as the overall morale suffers. Individuals who are open and even eager to take on more responsibilities, learn, grow within the company, and move up are often passed over for those who are friends, family, or former family with senior management. This is across departments and everyone feels the weight and injustice thereof. Attempts to placate employees come in the form of catered meals, gifts, and other perks, however, rather than assuaging the discomfort and low morale, it sometimes compounds it. Employees see the catered leftovers ($$) go in the trash week after week, the double and sometimes triple the amount of gifts that were unnecessarily ordered sitting in storage closets, and the amount of these items in which employees who are at client sites don't get to partake. This is frustrating because the money that could be saved by eliminating the expense attached to suites, and/or simply ordering less or accurate amounts of expensive branding and promo items and catering, could help to pad the bonus structure for consultants (which would be a huge morale boost) or create more opportunities for admin employees who are passionate and excel.

Continue reading
    13 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Moser Consulting. We strive to create an open culture and value feedback so that we can improve along the way. We are happy to address any concerns you might have offline if you would like to reach out to our HR department. We have an open-door policy and encourage open conversations. You are welcome to email us at hr@moserit.com.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Family-Owned, Considerate, Professional, and Responsive

Apr 5, 2021 - Multimedia Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Excellent Benefits Package, Owners/Managers Are Responsive, Proactive, and Considerate

Cons

I did not apply to work at Moser sooner.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful place to be!

Apr 1, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is a very family-oriented company who cares about the well-being of their employees. I have only been with the company for 6 months but it has been a great experience for me so far. I absolutely love the team I work with! Always encouraging and supportive. Wonderful opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.