Moser Consulting - Great | Glassdoor
  1. "Great"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Great people and wonderful benefits.

Cons

Communication with in the company.

Moser Consulting2018-10-09

Moser Consulting Response

October 31, 2018Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to drop us a review. We are very appreciative of the feedback. Communication is a challenge from time to time and we are always working towards improving our communication. If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to help us improve we would welcome any suggestions anytime. Feel free to swing by and chat with our HR team, your Team Manager, or the owners. We always welcome suggestions on improvement. Thank you for being a great asset to our organization.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun atmosphere"

Current Employee - Intern in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are there for work and they enjoy it so makes the people and office a really fun place to be.

Cons

Sometime were forgotten and then wouldn't have much support on projects

Moser Consulting2019-02-24

Moser Consulting Response

February 25, 2019Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you enjoy working for Moser and we are very lucky to have fun, positive folks like you on our team. We do apologize if you feel forgotten on your projects. We encourage you to reach out to your team manager or one of our HR Advisors. We would love to have some new ideas on making sure all of our employees feel important. We would absolutely love your input and suggestions. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being part of the Moser Family.

"It could have been amazing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Moser Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Medical, dental, mental, vision, and life coverage; sporting suites, games, and concert tickets; catering a few times a week and fully stocked fridge and cabinets; onsite workout facility, ability to work on the beautifully furnished deck overlooking the water; traveling employees can use the corporate apartment... there are MANY perks to working with Moser.

Cons

There is a lot of favoritism, unadressed backstabbing, a skewed bench system for consultants and a glass ceiling for admin that is visible to everyone. People are in management positions based on personal feelings rather than merit, and as a result, areas such as Business Development, consultant relations, as well as the overall morale suffers. Individuals who are open and even eager to take on more... responsibilities, learn, grow within the company, and move up are often passed over for those who are friends, family, or former family with senior management. This is across departments and everyone feels the weight and injustice thereof. Attempts to placate employees come in the form of catered meals, gifts, and other perks, however, rather than assuaging the discomfort and low morale, it sometimes compounds it. Employees see the catered leftovers ($$) go in the trash week after week, the double and sometimes triple the amount of gifts that were unnecessarily ordered sitting in storage closets, and the amount of these items in which employees who are at client sites don't get to partake. This is frustrating because the money that could be saved by eliminating the expense attached to suites, and/or simply ordering less or accurate amounts of expensive branding and promo items and catering, could help to pad the bonus structure for consultants (which would be a huge morale boost) or create more opportunities for admin employees who are passionate and excel.

Advice to Management

Not many people really enjoy conflict or confrontation, nor does it feel good to admit that you were wrong or used poor judgement. However, that is what is necessary for the organization to thrive. Confront or fire those who are in positions due to nepotism or favoritism and show your other 200+ employees that they matter -- their talent, feelings, and concerns matter. Taking these steps will improve morale and... create an army of employees who will wholeheartedly support you.

Moser Consulting2018-08-20

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.