Employee Review

1. 5.0

Transparent, Communicative and Family-like

Aug 19, 2020 - Graphic Design Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started working at Moser January 2020 where we opened a new office and COVID made us change how we worked a little bit. Moser Consulting is very transparent and great at communication when it comes to the company in general and in communication efforts that related to workplace safety when COVID prevented us from coming into the office altogether. Everyone is very friendly and team members will be your support if you need it. Ty & Paula are very welcoming and open to suggestions/improvements – no closed doors, so being able to talk to the owners of the company is welcomed. Aside from wonderful people and transparent communication, Moser offers employees great benefits as well as wellness benefits that allow you to do things like purchase gym memberships, financial books, workout tools, etc. Thank you!

Cons

Don't really have any at the moment :)

Moser Consulting Response

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. We appreciate you and we are so glad to have you part of our growing family at Moser!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Family-Owned, Considerate, Professional, and Responsive

Apr 5, 2021 - Multimedia Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Excellent Benefits Package, Owners/Managers Are Responsive, Proactive, and Considerate

Cons

I did not apply to work at Moser sooner.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful place to be!

Apr 1, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is a very family-oriented company who cares about the well-being of their employees. I have only been with the company for 6 months but it has been a great experience for me so far. I absolutely love the team I work with! Always encouraging and supportive. Wonderful opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.