Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Its not a workplace, it's not eve a team, it really is a family!

Aug 25, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where to start... Flexibility, assistance, training, free lunches, snacks and drinks always provided, comfortable work spaces, automatic FREE benefits like dental and vision plans, cell phone stipend, fitness/health fees/gear reimbursement. Lot's of people who want to help you grow. The owner started at the bottom as a consultant. He knows what it takes to put in the work.

Cons

None ... really ... I mean... I'll take more pay but that's all I could ask for. The rest is already there

Continue reading

Moser Consulting Response

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you so much for your kind review. Our employees are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees learn new technologies as they grow. Thank you for being part of our family here at Moser Consulting!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Family-Owned, Considerate, Professional, and Responsive

Apr 5, 2021 - Multimedia Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Excellent Benefits Package, Owners/Managers Are Responsive, Proactive, and Considerate

Cons

I did not apply to work at Moser sooner.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful place to be!

Apr 1, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is a very family-oriented company who cares about the well-being of their employees. I have only been with the company for 6 months but it has been a great experience for me so far. I absolutely love the team I work with! Always encouraging and supportive. Wonderful opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.