Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Culture has Gone downhill as company has grown

Mar 18, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has large business offering so for consulting it offers many opportunities

Cons

Management does not encourage communication, ideas from others outside of “theirown” open communication is not encouraged

Moser Consulting Response

Marketing Director

Thank you for your comment. If you have additional details or ideas you can provide, please bring them forward. As you are aware, we have multiple methods (direct or anonymous) to provide feedback. If we understand everyone’s concerns better, we can make improvements to our internal systems. Our leadership has an open-door policy and anyone is welcome to talk to management at any time. We have made many adjustments to help our employees cope with the COVID pandemic; however, we are open to new ideas and improvements. We would love to hear from you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Family-Owned, Considerate, Professional, and Responsive

Apr 5, 2021 - Multimedia Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Excellent Benefits Package, Owners/Managers Are Responsive, Proactive, and Considerate

Cons

I did not apply to work at Moser sooner.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a wonderful place to be!

Apr 1, 2021 - Proposal Coordinator in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is a very family-oriented company who cares about the well-being of their employees. I have only been with the company for 6 months but it has been a great experience for me so far. I absolutely love the team I work with! Always encouraging and supportive. Wonderful opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Moser Consulting.