MosierMcCann - Strategic Initiative Expert | Glassdoor

"Strategic Initiative Expert"

Current Employee - Strategic Initiative Expert in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Strategic Initiative Expert in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at MosierMcCann full-time

Pros

I have really enjoyed working for Mosier McCann. Starting with the interview process, to getting hired and now as an employee, every interaction with the company has been positive and pleasant. I have very much enjoyed the open communication style and I feel confident that any concerns that I ever have will be addressed in a thoughtful and professional manner. I believe the founders truly care about the employees of the company and are always trying to meet the needs of the employees. I was surprised to find out that they do a yearly employee survey and put together an action plan each year to address the feedback they receive. I feel that the management team truly believes in and follows the company values.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that since this is a consulting company there is always a chance that my contract could end and I might not have another contract lined up. MosierMcCann works very hard to place Strategic Initiative Experts into another contract so that there is little to no time without work. This helps alleviate those concerns.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Continue to stay close to the business. Continue to listen to consultants and adjust as needed.

Other Employee Reviews for MosierMcCann

"Outstanding Personal Attention"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at MosierMcCann full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked for MosierMcCann for three years and found them to be a unique consulting firm. The level of personal attention given to consultants as well as clients made me proud to be a member of the team. I saw a great deal of integrity in the way clients were treated. It was never about “getting the assignment no matter the cost” but always about finding the best match for the client even if it meant recommending another firm. The truly consultative approach with clients extended to me as a consultant as well. There was always a thoughtful match to my strengths and goals, with opportunities to grow. Another thing I valued was the consistently positive, can-do, and appreciative attitude of the management team. They were a joy to work with.

Cons

I can’t really think of anything substantive here related to MosierMcCann…. just the usual things that can be challenging in the consulting field in general. I think it’s pretty rare, at least in my experience, to find a work environment as consistently good as this one.

Advice to Management

Keep the rock star treatment of consultants and clients as you grow. The personal attention is outstanding.

"Destination for Experienced Professionals"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at MosierMcCann full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Among all the consulting companies out there, MosierMcCann seems to have a knack for selecting the best consultants and finding the best projects. When I was looking for consulting jobs, none of the other local firms were as transparent and honest as MosierMcCann was with me. The experiences I had with them were pleasant, professional, and compelling. I chose to work with them over the other firms I talked to and interviewed with. I stayed for 3 years, and was glad I made that decision. I left for an opportunity in a local startup, but I still recommend them as the best experience for people who want the flexibility and exposure of consulting at senior levels in local companies.

The company is run by two smart and approachable women who started as project managers themselves, so they really understand the business they're in.

As a business professional, this company is a stand-out for me, and is a model for positive culture, good business practices, and having the chance to excel at your work.

Cons

Contract jobs can be short-term, so you're thinking a lot about "the next project" in this general line of work. Sometimes that can be stressful, but it never turned out to be a problem for me. I was on 7 different projects in 3 years and didn't have downtime, but some people do as timing can be tough to line up perfectly from project to project.