MosierMcCann - Strategic Initiative Expert | Glassdoor

"Strategic Initiative Expert"

Current Employee - Strategic Initiative Expert in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Strategic Initiative Expert in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at MosierMcCann full-time

Pros

I have really enjoyed working for Mosier McCann. Starting with the interview process, to getting hired and now as an employee, every interaction with the company has been positive and pleasant. I have very much enjoyed the open communication style and I feel confident that any concerns that I ever have will be addressed in a thoughtful and professional manner. I believe the founders truly care about the employees of the company and are always trying to meet the needs of the employees. I was surprised to find out that they do a yearly employee survey and put together an action plan each year to address the feedback they receive. I feel that the management team truly believes in and follows the company values.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that since this is a consulting company there is always a chance that my contract could end and I might not have another contract lined up. MosierMcCann works very hard to place Strategic Initiative Experts into another contract so that there is little to no time without work. This helps alleviate those concerns.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Continue to stay close to the business. Continue to listen to consultants and adjust as needed.

Other Employee Reviews for MosierMcCann

"Best Agency for Senior Consultants."

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant
    Current Contractor - Senior Consultant

I have been working at MosierMcCann as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Mosier McCann is an amazing company. They set the standard for consulting agencies providing senior level talent. They are transparent in their business practices, and promote a supportive and positive organizational culture that truly values each consultant. Mosier McCann's Account Managers are the best in the industry. They working diligently to secure the right contract to meet each consultant's working needs, whether it be long-term, short-term or in a specific industry/role.

Cons

I wish I would have found out about them sooner!

"Outstanding Personal Attention"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at MosierMcCann full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked for MosierMcCann for three years and found them to be a unique consulting firm. The level of personal attention given to consultants as well as clients made me proud to be a member of the team. I saw a great deal of integrity in the way clients were treated. It was never about “getting the assignment no matter the cost” but always about finding the best match for the client even if it meant recommending another firm. The truly consultative approach with clients extended to me as a consultant as well. There was always a thoughtful match to my strengths and goals, with opportunities to grow. Another thing I valued was the consistently positive, can-do, and appreciative attitude of the management team. They were a joy to work with.

Cons

I can’t really think of anything substantive here related to MosierMcCann…. just the usual things that can be challenging in the consulting field in general. I think it’s pretty rare, at least in my experience, to find a work environment as consistently good as this one.

Advice to Management

Keep the rock star treatment of consultants and clients as you grow. The personal attention is outstanding.