Moss Adams LLP - Great place to get experience, really great work environment, but not so good work life balance. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Moss Adams LLP

"Great place to get experience, really great work environment, but not so good work life balance."

Current Employee - Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Current Employee - Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Moss Adams LLP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a really great work environment - everyone is very willing to work together. I have seen partners sit down with brand new staff to work through a difficult problem or teach them how to approach a job.

Cons

In general it's the same problem the whole industry has - no matter how hard they try there just isn't much work life balance. Your work has to come first.

Advice to Management

I really love the work environment Moss encourages - I love the people I work with and I enjoy the work I do. Just keep working on initiatives like Forum W to help people balance their lives outside work with their job.

Other Employee Reviews for Moss Adams LLP

"High-stress, little acknowledgement, politics politics politics"

Former Employee - Administrative Office Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Administrative Office Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Moss Adams LLP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Gorgeous offices in downtown Seattle.
    Some great co-workers.
    Learned a lot.

Cons

High-stress.
    Lots of politics, which means that people who are bad at their jobs continue to be promoted and acknowledged when they don't deserve to be.

Advice to Management

Please act as advocates for the hard, dedicated workers in the administrative office. Please make an attempt to understand what these people do for a living and acknowledge it in front of the team. Working 80 hour weeks for no recognition or understanding or appreciation is soul-crushing, and your employees will leave. Please not only recognize poor performance, but take action against those that are exhibiting poor performance. Laying someone off without telling them why doesn't help anyone. It costs nothing to say thank you.

2. "Good experience to understand a variety of industries in public accounting."

Former Employee - Business Assurance in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Business Assurance in Seattle, WA

I worked at Moss Adams LLP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

More opportunity to have exposure to different areas of audit areas.

Cons

Does not take employee feedback.
    Desire to stay with Moss Adams with the lack of concern with work life balance has resulted me in not continuing with Moss Adams/public accounting.