Cover image for Motive

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Platform Engineer

Sep 29, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best work culture Super proactiveness 100% Remote

Cons

None that I can find any.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best working environments

Dec 7, 2022 - Site Reliability Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Unlimited PTOs - Great teammates - Challenging opportunities - Good review process - Continuous support and growth

Cons

- Gaps in calibers of different teams -- Some teams do a lot of work in comparison to a few others

Continue reading

Motive Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy our work environment and company perks. If you would like to provide further feedback, please contact us at opendoor@motive.com.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

More bad than good

Dec 7, 2022 - Commercial Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, good product, lots of tools for doing your job (zoom info, Salesloft, seismic, etc)

Cons

Training is awful or non existent. Spent hours each week in meetings answering the same questions over and over again, and never covering anything new. If you don’t get off to a good start you’re 2 months away from being shown the door. Sales directors don’t care to help, and have some of the most condescending attitudes when talking to reps.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Motive.

Motive Careers

Cover image for Motive

Motive, formerly KeepTruckin, builds technology to improve the safety, productivity and profitability of businesses that power the physical...More

• Engineering
  • Motive Values

Motive Photos

+ Add Photo
Motive photo of: Problem solving
Motive photo of: Team meeting at our SF office
Motive photo of: People & places team in-person
Motive photo of: Whiteboard brainstorming
Motive photo of: Panel at our SF office about Avoiding Burnout as Latinas in Tech
Motive photo of: The team at AfroTech 2022