KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great Hospital

Oct 20, 2021 - Clinical Fellow in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great organization with positive professional development and employee support

Cons

Big system with its expected bureaucracy

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lab technician

Nov 4, 2021 - Laboratory Technician in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The information you learn there

Cons

No pay and more work given

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Your Mileage May Vary

Oct 14, 2021 - Billing Coordinator in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, good hospital reputation, other departments treat their employees fairly and offer fair compensation.

Cons

No raises available for my department but promotions are abound for other departments, cost of living wages tied to performance review but the raises are not yearly; only when the higher ups choose to provide one, the director positions seem to have the bare minimum when it comes to diversity. They'll have the token latino, token A.A, etc., Our boss gave our department the responsibilities of another department, initially to "assist" them, it has been over a year and now we're fully accountable for their work along with our primary jobs. When raises get brought up we're told there isn't money in the budget, yet the department that had their duties relieved all received a promotion, and our boss got one as well (plus a nomination of employee of the year), yet there's no money to raise us, the people whom they stepped on to receive such recognition. Management doesn't trust their employees to work from home. Literally one mistake made us come back to the office while the pandemic was still raging. ONE error.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Mount Sinai Health System.