KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team!

Apr 27, 2022 - Loan Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to be a part of and grow!

Cons

A lot to learn but doable!

Movement Mortgage Response

Director of Special Projects, Talent

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! Keep up the good work!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great experience as a Sr. Loan Processor

Jul 7, 2022 - Senior Mortgage Loan Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a great mortgage process and benefits for its' employees. They have a great company culture and mission. I was a remote Sr. Loan Processor on the west coast working east coast hours and was able to successfully help many loan officers and borrowers. I always felt valued and appreciated by all I worked with.

Cons

I cannot think of any huge cons. There are always little things companies can do better.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great job & great opportunities

Aug 3, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work with great people

Cons

None best job I’ve worked

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Movement Mortgage.

Movement Mortgage Photos

+ Add Photo
Movement Mortgage photo of: We're in the business of seeing happy families come home
Movement Mortgage photo of: Through the Movement Foundation, we have reinvested over 10 million dollars in our local communities and international missions organizations.
Movement Mortgage photo of: Raving Roundhead got a tour of Movement School's library
Movement Mortgage photo of: Our National Sales Support Center is a hub of activity and relationship building
Movement Mortgage photo of: Our NSSC site partnered with Samaritan's Feet in giving away shoes to children in need
Movement Mortgage photo of: Group exercise classes build intentional community at our National Sales Support Center
Movement Mortgage photo of: Casey Crawford expands on our Mission Statement. It's why we do what we do!