Moxie - Misled | Glassdoor

"Misled"

I worked at Moxie

Pros

Learned how to take rejection.

Cons

Its a Scam. They mislead you with information about the job in the interview. You have to work 50-60 hours a week and the pay is not even worth it. Pretty much working at mcdonalds. You have to drive to across town to a sams club evey day, kills your gas tank. They tell you your pay checks will be 1000-1200, yeah you don't even be seeing close to that. Rather just work a 9-5. They say in 6 monthes you will own your own...

Advice to Management

Quit misleading people and be straight forward with them.

Moxie2016-08-04

Other Employee Reviews

"campaign manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They teach you an amazing skill set -The opportunity is great -Everybody is very helpful, answers every question, and willing to go out of their way to help you -Team oriented environment -Many valuable resources nationwide willing to help coach/train

Cons

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end. It's a management training program, so they can't just hand you the title of management on a silver platter, you have to work for it and gain a skill set in the field that will help you become a great manager. With that being said, not everybody is meant for the position because they have to be willing to put their head down and learn everything.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Morgan!

Moxie2016-03-06

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were absolutely no pros

Cons

Everything about this company was a scam, pyramid scheme to the max. I am so glad I was able to get out of the company while I could before they shut down completely.

Moxie2017-12-18

Discover more reviews about Moxie.