Moxie - Sales | Glassdoor

"Sales"

I worked at Moxie part-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are nice and friendly. Sales people are really outgoing obviously, so outside of work we can have a good time.

Cons

Do not waste your time. If you are not interested in sales, this is not for you. Plus the salary is miserable. They sell dream about territory management but the reality is quite different

Advice to Management

Stop sending emails to overqualified people, please put some respect on Bachelors, Masters, and MBAs. We did not take a student loan to do sales and get paid $7. Are you kidding me?

Moxie2016-09-07

Other Employee Reviews

"campaign manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They teach you an amazing skill set -The opportunity is great -Everybody is very helpful, answers every question, and willing to go out of their way to help you -Team oriented environment -Many valuable resources nationwide willing to help coach/train

Cons

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end. It's a management training program, so they can't just hand you the title of management on a silver platter, you have to work for it and gain a skill set in the field that will help you become a great manager. With that being said, not everybody is meant for the position because they have to be willing to put their head down and learn everything.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Morgan!

Moxie2016-03-06

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were absolutely no pros

Cons

Everything about this company was a scam, pyramid scheme to the max. I am so glad I was able to get out of the company while I could before they shut down completely.

Moxie2017-12-18

Discover more reviews about Moxie.