Moxie - Scam | Glassdoor

"Scam"

I worked at Moxie full-time

Pros

It's a very easy job. You just sell different products to people at sams

Cons

Waste of time. There is only one position $8 plus commission on items you sell at sams. It's entry sales position not very a college graduated. Hiring manager lies in the beginning about it being a salary poisition.

Advice to Management

Don't lie to people

Moxie2016-10-06

Moxie Response

November 29, 2016Owner

We are sorry to hear that you do not share the same passion for our clients that we do. We are very proud of the tangible results that we have produced for these clients and the relationships we keep with them. All of our employees are college educated and it seems with your lack ...

Other Employee Reviews

"campaign manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They teach you an amazing skill set -The opportunity is great -Everybody is very helpful, answers every question, and willing to go out of their way to help you -Team oriented environment -Many valuable resources nationwide willing to help coach/train

Cons

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end. It's a management training program, so they can't just hand you the title of management on a silver platter, you have to work for it and gain a skill set in the field that will help you become a great manager. With that being said, not everybody is meant for the position because they have to be willing to put their head down and learn everything.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Morgan!

Moxie2016-03-06

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were absolutely no pros

Cons

Everything about this company was a scam, pyramid scheme to the max. I am so glad I was able to get out of the company while I could before they shut down completely.

Moxie2017-12-18

Discover more reviews about Moxie.