Moxie - Campaign Manager | Glassdoor

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

You meet a lot of good uplifting people with similar dreams

Cons

POLITICS!! If you don't act how they want you to act and make the sales they need then you are automatically not doing your job correctly and they pick on you until you've had enough. The job is NEVER ENDING. You go into the office from 7am ( but be super early or you'll be taken for a slacker) until about 9:30am giving you enough time to drive to Sams Club/Costco you are assigned to, 10 am - 7pm you are at the store...

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your employees needs and what's important to them. Just because family isn't important to you, telling them that focusing on their family isn't going to get them sales is not what you should do.

Moxie2016-11-16

Other Employee Reviews

"campaign manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They teach you an amazing skill set -The opportunity is great -Everybody is very helpful, answers every question, and willing to go out of their way to help you -Team oriented environment -Many valuable resources nationwide willing to help coach/train

Cons

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end. It's a management training program, so they can't just hand you the title of management on a silver platter, you have to work for it and gain a skill set in the field that will help you become a great manager. With that being said, not everybody is meant for the position because they have to be willing to put their head down and learn everything.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Morgan!

Moxie2016-03-06

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were absolutely no pros

Cons

Everything about this company was a scam, pyramid scheme to the max. I am so glad I was able to get out of the company while I could before they shut down completely.

Moxie2017-12-18

Discover more reviews about Moxie.