Moxie - This Company is a Scam to Get Warm Bodies to Sell Garbage at Costco & Sam's Clubs | Glassdoor

"This Company is a Scam to Get Warm Bodies to Sell Garbage at Costco & Sam's Clubs"

Former Employee - Entry Level Sales in Arlington, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

They fill up your heads with "you will be in management very very soon," and do you think you can work an entry level position with the hopes of making $75,000-$100,000 to manage 20-30 sales people? It sounds exciting...but wait for the Cons.

Cons

They are liars. They entice you with the hopes of a 6 figure income and management but then work you to death with no advancement.

Advice to Management

Stop lying and expecting that people can't look up your poor reviews.

Moxie2016-11-22

Other Employee Reviews

"campaign manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They teach you an amazing skill set -The opportunity is great -Everybody is very helpful, answers every question, and willing to go out of their way to help you -Team oriented environment -Many valuable resources nationwide willing to help coach/train

Cons

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end. It's a management training program, so they can't just hand you the title of management on a silver platter, you have to work for it and gain a skill set in the field that will help you become a great manager. With that being said, not everybody is meant for the position because they have to be willing to put their head down and learn everything.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Morgan!

Moxie2016-03-06

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were absolutely no pros

Cons

Everything about this company was a scam, pyramid scheme to the max. I am so glad I was able to get out of the company while I could before they shut down completely.

Moxie2017-12-18

Discover more reviews about Moxie.