Moxie - Campaign Manager | Glassdoor

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I worked at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were absolutely no pros

Cons

Everything about this company was a scam, pyramid scheme to the max. I am so glad I was able to get out of the company while I could before they shut down completely.

Moxie2017-12-18

Other Employee Reviews

"campaign manager"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at Moxie full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They teach you an amazing skill set -The opportunity is great -Everybody is very helpful, answers every question, and willing to go out of their way to help you -Team oriented environment -Many valuable resources nationwide willing to help coach/train

Cons

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it in the end. It's a management training program, so they can't just hand you the title of management on a silver platter, you have to work for it and gain a skill set in the field that will help you become a great manager. With that being said, not everybody is meant for the position because they have to be willing to put their head down and learn everything.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, Morgan!

Moxie2016-03-06

"Marketing Intern"

I worked at Moxie

Pros

Breaks you out of your shell. You get thrown in front of random people all day so you have no choice but to step out of your comfort zone to make money.

Cons

Borderline impossible to make any money unless you get placed in the 2 good stores they are partnered with. Boss expects you to put the company above literally everything in your life and will not be understanding if you cant attend something they throw at you last minute.

Advice to Management

Find a way to decrease turnover in order to improve company morale.

Moxie2017-05-21

Discover more reviews about Moxie.