Mspark - Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership, Uninspiring Industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mspark

"Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership, Uninspiring Industry"

Pros

Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership - The senior management all are very competent and genuinely care about the employees of the organization. The environment is professional but very down to earth. Family-oriented atmosphere.

Cons

Uninspiring Industry - There's just not a lot to get excited about although the company is becoming very dynamic and recognizes that it needs to adapt to the changing landscape of print media.

Advice to Management

Keep moving toward digital to make it over the coming hump in print media. The insurance plan could be a bit better given the size of the organization.

Other Employee Reviews for Mspark

"A Great Company with a Great Culture"

I have been working at Mspark full-time

Pros

I have worked at several companies where "Company Values" were nothing more than a poster on the wall and a page on the website. One of the great things about working here is that company employees at all levels strive to live by our Mspark values on a daily basis.

Our values have helped to establish a culture of mutual respect, open communication, strong team spirit, and recognition for hard work. In addition to all of that, it is a FUN place to work. There is a concerted effort to foster this culture, and to find new and creative ways to make that happen.

Cons

One of the downsides used to be that there were not many options for places to eat lunch or run errands during lunch. As this area continues to experience retail growth, that is quickly fading as a con for Mspark.

Advice to Management

Please continue what you are doing.

"Marketing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Helena, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Helena, AL

I have been working at Mspark full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Mspark is much like working at a start-up but with the infrastructure of a well-established company. The culture is collaborative and fun, but we work hard to accomplish the goals of the organization. A lot has been done to align the goals of all departments with the company's goals, so that we're all moving in the same direction. We have fantastic talent and a lot of smart people making great things happen. The senior leadership team has the right vision, the right passion, and is actively listening to the customers and employees to move our company in the right direction. And while I've only been here a short time, I love it so much that this is my 2nd time to work here. I came back recently and love the company even more the second time around.

Cons

The train tracks. We've all gotten stuck at the train tracks so many times.

Advice to Management

Keep looking to the future!