Mulligan Security - Proud Member of the Mulligan Security "Family" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Mulligan Security

"Proud Member of the Mulligan Security "Family""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Family is an important word in my description. The feeling of being part of a family rather than being employed by a corporation is prevalent throughout the company. From Upper Management, through the Account Managers and Supervisors to the Security Officers and even to the "new guy on the turnstile," it's obvious that the owners encourage all to feel they have a home at Mulligan. They care that their workers are being treated fairly and are working in a positive environment. Upper Management is easily accessible and willing to listen to suggestions. There is a reason Mulligan Security is the best in the biz. They care about the people who represent their company and as a result, said representatives take pride in their work and strive to do the best job possible.

Cons

Vacation time/Personal days policy can be difficult to understand.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and thank you for allowing me to be a part of something special. It's not often a person is able brag about their job. Being a part of Mulligan Security gives us the opportunity to say we are part of the best.

Other Employee Reviews for Mulligan Security

1. "A professional and family friendly company"

Current Employee - Security Officer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Security Officer in New York, NY

Pros

A solid company. Ownership and Management are top notch. Family friendly. Above average salaries and benefits. Excellent Training for employees

Cons

Vacation days does not increase over time. But still above average in security industry

Advice to Management

Thank you for affording many the opportunity to work for a premier company. Keep up the professionalism.

"We're more concerned with the "PERCEPTION" of SECURITY, than ACTUAL SECURITY !!!"

Current Employee - Security Officer in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Jersey City, NJ

Pros

GREAT "free" HEALTH INSURANCE!! (As long as you go to a NEW YORK doctor.)

Cons

**Management cares more about how we (the company) are PERCEIVED than HOW WELL we do our jobs!! **NO recognition (or rewards) for a job well done!! **Employees ONLY receive 9 SICK/VACATION/PERSONAL DAYS PER YEAR !!! That is ridiculous!!!! So, if an employee is sick 9 days (throughout the year) he/she gets NO PAID VACATION!!! Because all of their paid days are used up!! **It is really SAD that the more you do your job, the more sh*t you end up taking from the bosses. I mean, when you are told to perform a specific duty in a certain way AND when you do EXACTLY what is asked of you... You are told to do it DIFFERENTLY!! (WHY, YOU MAY ASK) Because when you INFORM some BIG SHOT a**hole that he needs to conform to the security procedures (just like everyone else) HE/SHE complains. THEN, The SPINELESS SITE MANAGER takes their side. He doesn't have the balls to defend his OFFICER who is implementing HIS OWN RULES. **90% of the S/O's COULDN'T CARE LESS about performing their duties CORRECTLY. (And upper management does NOTHING ABOUT IT) They SLEEP on the job at night. (And NO-ONE CARES! (Includiung the supervisors!)

Advice to Management

PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES and WAKE the F*CK UP BEFORE a REAL EMERGENCY OCCURS and WE are not prepared (because of the POOR QUALITY of employee working for you!!) !!