MultiPlan - Over 10 years at one place | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MultiPlan

"Over 10 years at one place"

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Naperville, IL

I have been working at MultiPlan full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people in my location are very talented and management helps them to grow and improve.
I never stop learning. As you read these reviews, keep in mind that we have locations all over the country; no one location represents the entire company.

Cons

We're going through some changes due to recent acquisitions - but no worse than other places I've worked.

Advice to Management

Look for the strengths in the companies you acquire & don't assume the MultiPlan way is always better. Maybe the company you acquired has a better way to do things.

Other Employee Reviews for MultiPlan

"High pressure phone sales job!- This is what contracting at Multiplan is!"

Former Employee - Contracting
    Former Employee - Contracting

I worked at MultiPlan full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home, summer hours on Fridays lets you go 2 hours early between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.

Cons

Manager picks favorites- never had a manager that made it so blatantly obvious and everyone knows she does it!, teammates are played against each other as a way for you to produce more- very uncomfortable working situation sometimes as no one trusts each other. Unrealistic goals are set- if you do not produce in a timely manner you will be let go. Frequent process changes - as soon as one is in place , another replaces it. You are audited on if you make an error which can be a minor box not checked off in form. If you do everyone finds out in report that is sent out. Bonuses are held over your head all year and no guarantee you will ever make it. In five years only got the full bonus once other times it was a fraction of that amount.

Advice to Management

Take a look at managers and directors currently in place. Review their hiring patterns. Interview the staff for feedback I'm sure you will find a ton of abuse going on. People are too afraid for fear of retaliation. You have a Really bad reputation out there you need to clean house to fix it. Start in the West with all new managers.

"Get in for expierence then get out fast"

Current Employee - Network Development Executive in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Network Development Executive in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at MultiPlan full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Remote position available (but new management is hammering down on this). Good expierence. If you can work here, you can work anywhere.

Cons

Horrible communication between management and staff. Employees are used as "examples" among staff when a mistake is made. Motivated by fear. They are all about the bottom $, not the employee. No work life balance, PTO is known to be declined often. Managment in west lacks people skills and does not know how to motivate employees and make a positive team.

Advice to Management

People skills are a must in order to retain good employees. Motivate by affirmation and positive things not by fear. Communication could be much better and positive.