MultiView - Great Business to Business Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

"Great Business to Business Experience"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Fun Environment
- Casual Dress
- Excellent Compensation and Bonus Structure
- Young and Outgoing colleagues
- Wide variety of industries

- Although they may teach you to pitch publications one way, they want you to do whatever is comfortable for you, but yet they also try and get you to push the envelope. This company is excellent at allowing you to develop your own successful pitch. We aren't robots, we don't have a script, we have points that we should hit in the pitch but the rest is up to you.

- I enjoy the ability to call so many different industries. Its amazing how much you learn about all different kinds of industries, products, and companies. It also keeps it interesting and fun.

- I enjoy talking to my clients. I enjoy hearing about their business and learning about their business structure. I even enjoy hearing about their families and what they did on the weekend.

- I also am excited about the new products Multiview is coming out with to truly benefit companies who target specific associations.

Cons

- There are days when you do feel pressured to make sales
- Sometimes daily talk time requirements can be hard to hit due to other business related duties
- Communication could be a lot better from Management to Sales Reps

- At first when you first start at Multiview you will be surrounded by colleagues with poor attitudes who complain about the job, what is expected of them, goals that have been set, etc. I simply find it funny. Most of the reps hired are hired straight out of college. I was not hired straight out of college and their complaints were a bit ridiculous. This company does everything they can to push to do as much as we can while we are there, but also try and make it as fun and lively as possible while maintaining a high level of productivity. The complaining needs to stop.

- Another con is yes, we call companies several times a week. However, some reps will call companies EVERY SINGLE DAY. Reps like this put a bad taste in the clients mouth. So when I call for something that really is a great opportunity for them and i am excited to share it with them I sometimes get immediately shut down because one rep, for whatever reason, felt the need to call a company every single day for 2 months, which is completely unnecessary.

Advice to Management

- Give your employees clear expectations. Its hard to gauge what is expected sometimes because somedays you follow through on those expectations and others you don't. Its also hard because one manager will tell me to do one thing, and another manager will tell me to do something different.

Other Employee Reviews for MultiView

"Great earning potential and growth has allowed me to make good money and grow as a professional."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time

Pros

The earning potential isn't capped and the money that you make is a direct result of your effort and work ethic.

Cons

Sometimes turnover does take good people but it's understandable in a phone sales job.

Advice to Management

Upper management has taken strides to listen to results from surveys such as this and has implemented programs to address issues and my recommendation would be to continue to do so as it appears to be working overall.

"Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll"

Former Employee - Front Line Sales Representative in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Front Line Sales Representative in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No dress code, beer fridges, off days when company quotas are hit, base salary + Commission, on-site training, they're growing at an exponential rate and hiring like crazy.

Cons

pressure to stay late and arrive early (your normal hours are from 7:30 - 4:30, coming in early or staying late is a huge deal), difficult to take time off, incredibly loud music (I've been told the DJ or "MJ" has changed since I left and it may have gotten somewhat better), bosses care more about numbers than you. They are built on Sex, Drugs, and Rock-N-Roll. The drug of choice is beer; the rock is super loud music that they take seriously; and the sex, well there's plenty of drama to be heard, there are no policies against (or at least that are enforced) dating within the company. (Maybe that's a pro fro some people?)
    No job security as they are growing like crazy, you will easily be replaced.

Advice to Management

Spend a little more time caring about the actual well being of your employees, and don't recruit from Christian schools when you make a mockery of Christian values.