MultiView - Great place for someone right out of college | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

"Great place for someone right out of college"

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for great money right out of college. Very Young, fun, and single crowd. Lots of fun perks (sales contests, company parties, management buys lunch somewhat regularly).

Cons

Not a lot of career growth opportunities, very demanding sales goals and quotas, good bit of politics and favoritism when it comes to promotions, products really aren't a good value to the customer, all in all it's a good first job or transition job. Not the best place to build a career.

Advice to Management

Who knows. The man steering the ship is The President's son and has never had any job other than this one. That's where all of the politics and favoritism stems from.

Other Employee Reviews for MultiView

"Great company, we work hard and we play hard."

Current Employee - Account Manager/Sales Representative in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager/Sales Representative in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Multiview knows how to get the most out of their employees. The offer free drinks and snacks, and even crack open a beer if we had an outstanding day. Everyone breaks at the same time and eats at the same time so we can all relax and bond. There's tons of ping pong and other games to play during break. They are always rewarding hard work and the pay is excellent!

Cons

There are a lot of young people there, so the environment can be rather risqué. But I go to work hard and not to socialize and play around.

Advice to Management

It'd be nice to tone down the language a bit. Not everyone there has a potty mouth. other than that, it's a great company.

"Greatest employer and company I have ever had the pleasure to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative and Team Lead in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative and Team Lead in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent founders and leadership group. Always ahead of the curve within the industry. Forward thinking and appreciative of hard work and initiative. This is the place where you can make a career and excel at just about anything in business.

Cons

There are no real cons. My original intent was to stay here for a few months then relocate. The environment, leadership, and opportunity to grow made me stay. Understand a business has goals and there are plenty of them here and although they may seem challenging they are will worth the effort required.

Advice to Management

Manage the little things, continue to recognize and reward the hard working talent.