Multimedia Solutions - Great family run company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Multimedia Solutions

"Great family run company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, NJ

Pros

Intimate work environment. Work is challenging. Great client list.

Cons

Below industry standard benefits and time off. Long hours. Flat hierarchy isnt going to change so limited advancement opportunity.

Advice to Management

Its fine to expect excellence from employees but the company should really try to support individual and team ideas more.

Other Employee Reviews for Multimedia Solutions

"Great place to become a leader with a client-focused mentality"

I have been working at Multimedia Solutions full-time

Pros

Very talented people. Superb multi-tasking environment. A place where you have a voice and can make a difference. It is the first place I've worked where everyone on the leadership team listens to new ideas. The last couple of months many workflow/processes changes were made and encouraged, which resulted in greater outcomes.

Cons

Not good for those who prefer to work on one project for a long time and for those that can't commit to more than a 9am to 6pm schedule.

Advice to Management

Keep up the support for new professionals. A fruit bowl, healthy activities and some Friday social entertainment between the team would be great once in a while for bonding reasons. Some more industry related/unrelated workshops and training can be also handy.

"Great Experience as a Digital Marketing Intern"

Former Intern - Digital Marketing Intern in Edgewater, NJ
    Former Intern - Digital Marketing Intern in Edgewater, NJ

I worked at Multimedia Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Multimedia solutions is truly an agency with great values and greater people. Every individual met has been kind, understanding, and willing to teach me whatever I inquired about. Their emphasis on team unity and hard work seems to be the consistent root to their success.
    As a digital marketing intern, I was frequently allocated real work, given by different full time employees there. I was grateful for the fact that this wasn't an average coffee/copy internship, but I got genuine exposure to tasks and jobs in the field of digital marketing and web design.
    All in all, I would say this is a great internship for someone trying to learn and improve their professional skills and fields of digital marketing/IT/web design. If things work out, I would definitely return.

Cons

At times, the work was found to be labor intensive, which was a challenge.
    Also, there are periods (due to a lot of different projects) where there is a lot going on in the office, it would be nice to have more team meetings.

Advice to Management

You are doing an amazing job! I appreciated the way that you have done your best to make this internship experience one full of learning and exposure.