Munters - Great company | Glassdoor

"Great company"

I have been working at Munters part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has a huge potential with its core products and technical know how. It has good reason to be the market leader in the field.

Cons

The company is a medium sized company and as most of its size, it lacks long term vision.

Advice to Management

All stake holders need to be driven by cohesive long term objectives.

Other Employee Reviews for Munters

"Past Employee"

Former Employee - Restoration Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Restoration Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Decent people on the local level. The company is good about time off because of the amount of time dedicated to projects and large events. Company is very financially sound.

Cons

Company is far too conservative in hiring. It took them 8 weeks to hire me and I was considered on of the faster hires. Company doesn't hire until they needed people 6 month prior. This causes sales people to have to be very involved in the operational nature of the business. This causes the sales force to have to remove themselves from the primary focus of their job (and what they are measured on in performance reviews) to do something that hurts their pocketbook (by not allowing them the opportunity to get more commission). Company caps commission on hurricane and other cat work. Many times you are gone from your family for up to a month or more making salary + per diem ($35 per day) + a max of $6,000 even if you sell in excess of $1,000,000.00.

Advice to Management

Employee commission should be fixed and sales involvement in operations should be curbed. Making money often costs money. Being prepared with more on site staff and sales people would allow the company to be better prepared for all situations.

"ONE Munters"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I have been working at Munters full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been to many of our offices around the world and I find my colleagues to be very friendly and helpful. I believe that we work as ONE Munters. Our CEO John Peter Leesi is a strong beliver that a strong culture is more important than anything else. We have a very clear strategy that was rolled-out globally to all 3,500 employees. Our products are energy efficient and we also clean emissions. I think Munters is a great company and I am proud to work there!

Cons

We have a slimmed organization and people work alot.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!